Ready To Sell Your Business?
Preparing to sell a business can be a complicated and labor-intensive experience. That's why smart sellers' often seek the assistance of a highly qualified Merger and Acquisition Company to help. At National Business Acquisitions, LLC, we work hard to earn your trust and properly analyze and evaluate your business to locate the perfect buyer.
Our M&A Specialists in Atlanta can assist you with:
- Valuating and pricing your business.
- Presenting your business in a way that attracts potential buyers.
- Maintaining confidentiality when offering your business for sale.
- Protecting your confidential information.
- Facilitating communications with the potential buyer.
- Negotiating offers.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Closing the deal and ensuring an efficient transition of ownership.
How We Help You Sell a Business
When working with National Business Acquisitions, LLC, the process of selling a business looks like this:
- Initial consultation. During the initial consultation, our M&A Specialist will ask you questions about your goals and expectations in order to develop a comprehensive plan.
- Plan. Based on the initial consultation and documents provided by you (three years of P&L statements and three years of tax returns), we develop an in-depth plan to help you accomplish your goals.
- Financial review and valuation. Our team will review your financial records using proven valuation methods while maintaining your confidentiality and protecting any sensitive information.
- Buyer research. We identify potential buyers by examining our large database of individuals and entities that have shown interest in buying your type of business.
- Terms. We work with you to draft terms offered to potential buyers.
- Buyer screening. Once a potential buyer has been identified, we will have them sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before arranging a meeting between you and the potential buyer.
- Offer negotiations. Our M&A Specialists facilitate negotiations between a seller and buyer to help them reach a mutually acceptable deal.
- Deal structure. Our business M&A Specialist will help you identify the optimum deal structure and calculate the proceeds from the sale.
- Successful closing. The last step of the process is to close a deal and transition a business to new ownership.
We work as the facilitator, matching good buyers with good businesses. If you are ready to sell a business, contact us today for a confidential, complimentary business assessment at 404-448-2708.
Ready To buy or sell a business?
Fill out the contact form below to discuss your options.